Stay in touch.
Every Side Is Our Best Side
Ornate architecture, Parisian grandeur, Provençal-style décor, and. Nothing says romance like the stately and elegant setting of the Bourbon Orleans Hotel. In New Orleans’ oldest and grandest ballroom. Between the grand staircase and balcony. Under the crystal chandelier. Or on the historic wrought iron balcony for a true French Quarter touch. A beautiful backdrop is around every corner.
- Three-hour photo shoot bookings are available for a charge of $300 exclusive of tax.
- 72 hours advance notice is required with full prepayment.
- Five people are allowed to attend or be involved in the photo shoot (including the photographer).
- Photo shoots are booked Monday–Thursday. The hotel sales team will coordinate with you to book your requested time frame.
- Brides should arrive in their dresses or use the first-floor ladies room in the lobby to change into their gown.
Any photography taken onsite requires a photography contract and prior approval by Bourbon Orleans management. See below for pricing and details.
- Scheduled photoshoots provide access to the lobby, courtyard or pool and Bourbon O Bar.
- Walk-in photoshoots are not allowed.
- Please do not disrupt hotel guests if they are in the space.
To book your photoshoot, please contact:
Ashleigh Oqueli, Catering Manager