Brunch with Santa & his Elves
Posted on: October 10, 2011 | Posted in: Dining
The Bourbon Orleans invites visitors to celebrate the magic of Christmas at Brunch with Santa and his Elves in our historic Orleans Ballroom. A variety of food will feature specialty stations to traditional brunch fare. Festivities include a holiday stocking filled with tantalizing treats for each table, interactive activities, and much more!
December 4, 11, 18
Seating at 10am and 12pm
$34 Adults, $19 children (3-12), children two and under are free
A variety of food will feature specialty stations to traditional brunch fare. Musical Entertainment by Nina Bubrig. We will also have the Historical Characters to interact with our guests.
Each reservation will receive a Christmas stocking filled with candy and two for one dinner certificates to Roux on Orleans. $10 special event valet parking for guests attending the brunch.
A photographer will be available for photos with Santa. Photos will cost $10 and will be given in special holiday photo holders.
* Reservations required: Please contact Judy LeBlanc at
(504) 571-4672 or Judy.LeBlanc@BourbonOrleans.com.
- Holiday Scones and Breads with Citrus Marmalade & Wild Berry Butter
- Christmas Ball Yogurt Parfait
- Chicken Andouille Gumbo
- Cinnamon Roll Lost Bread with Banana Foster Sauce
- Buttermilk Fried Chicken and Waffle, Sausage Gravy
- Po’Boy Station: Eggs, Ham, Turkey, Roast Beef, Catfish
- Fluffy Scrambled eggs
- Bacon and Sausage
- Creole Grits
- Brabant Potatoes
- Santa Red Velvet Cup Cake
- Gingerbread Cookies
- Holiday Mini Dessert Verrine